Friday, April 15, 2011

Oh My!

Madam S has finally revealed our MTL micro-teaching marks this morning and ... and ... it was really ... really ... let's just say, not what I have expected. MySpace It was embarrassing. The pathetic part was, I actually thought we did a pretty good job. MySpace But yeah ... we sucked ... evidently.

Apparently, it wasn't good enough for her. However, like what depressed people constantly say, there's always room for improvement. MySpace Howbeit, I'll think about improving the unimproved 'stuff' later. All I wanna do now is to stop thinking about it and enjoy the rest of my days here in SA before I go back to KK for practicum next month. MySpace Gosh! I could not believe that we are almost done here. Have I mentioned that I'll be going to Singapore on Monday? Guess what? I'm excited ... like seriously! MySpaceOh by the way, I'd like to express my deepest gratitude to Mr Saisuki  for all those kind and motivational words. I learned one new thing from you today; how to use these super cute emoticons. MySpace

8 comments:

Saisuki said...

Learning is a lifetime process, but there comes a time when we must stop adding and start updating. ~Robert Brault

aphyx said...

madame S tu kedekut markah...aku madame L..hehe..

Fanzi Ruji said...

Madam L pun bukan kedekut markah kah? =P

Unknown said...

I think u guys did well, it's just that she's focusing more on our LP.

Dun worry, we'll hv fun in S'pore! :D

Fanzi Ruji said...

Thanks Ash. Feel better. =)

DanieL AdiE said...

Nak ikut g singapore bole?

Huhuhu...

Those emoticons r damn adorable!

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

sepa bilang dia ikut kita p sgpore..kta jual dia uptown ja b4 p kl central nnt hahahahah xP

p/s: i think kamurang did well...and similar to what ash said, her concern is more on ur LP. i bet the result of ur MTG Microteaching will heal 2 of u soon. hopefully :)

Fanzi Ruji said...

Adie: Jom aa. Hehehe.

Syamimi: Punya main kejam ko. Silap2 ko yang sy jual nih. Hahaha.