Friday, March 25, 2011

American Idol: Stefano Langone, Haley Reinhart & Lauren Alaina

These three contestants are my favourite ones in the show.

I have to say, Stefano Langone has to be the next American Idol. He sings very beautifully. His singing comes sincerely from his heart. I can feel it. Every time I watch his performances, I always get the goosebumps. You go Stefano! I'm rooting for you.



Haley Reinhart has this very unique voice. I love her voice. And she's beautiful too. I wonder why she landed in the bottom three recently. For me, she has all the goods to be a Hollywood singer.



I started to like Lauren when I first saw her during the audition. She stood out during that time. I thought she could be the next American Idol. She has a good voice. She sings well. But lately, I think some contestants in the competition starting to outshine her. I still love her though.



No comments: