Sunday, November 29, 2009

Speechless

Many people have been asking me this question, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

I told them, "Yes I do have many girlfriends".

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. I am talking about a special one".

"Oh, that one. Hm......."

I always become speechless when people ask that question.

Then I said, "No comment".

"I know you have many. Don't even try to deny it. You think I don't know you. I know you very well la bro".

"Owh really? You think you know me. You have no idea".

Once and for all, I wanna make it clear (if those people are reading this), I am single. I don't like commitment. I hate being in a relationship. I wanna be free. I wanna enjoy single life. I'm poor and cannot afford to be in a relationship. I have low self esteem and I suck when talking to girls. I'm a bad lover.


[Hopefully this last paragraph can express the ultimate fed-up state that I am in right now.]



Thank you very much.



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh~

Dict MFG said...

I know you have many. Don't even try to deny it. You think I don't know you. I know you very well la bro...

P/s: I never call you bro so I think you understand I'm just yanking your chain...just in case you're being your typical slow self...

P/s 2: Just Kidding XD

P/s 3: not really...

P/s 4: hahaha! Just kidding...maybe.

Fanzi Ruji said...

The dialogue there is not necessarily between you and me Pai.


P/S: Actually, I don't really understand your comment? Is it about the word 'bro' or about the whole point?

Slow self? It's actually your fault for not explaining the details to me.

NAEM:a wait-er said...

me either.afraid to be in such relationship at this moment.it's complicated i would say.

chill fanzi.enjoy ur single life!!

Qarl said...

i nk jadi lecturer

then kawen dgn student i

hoho

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

just think of 'em some kind of paparazi. mcm lagu lady gaga haha.

rainBow said...

fanzi follow blog aku :P

aku buat baru

http://anor88.blogspot.com/

Fanzi Ruji said...

Naem: yep, exactly. hehe.

Haiqal: ish3. jgn lupa jemput k. hehe.

Ashley: u have no idea. ko jd gf sy dulu lah. haha.

Mimi: hehe. cewah.

Dayah: already. napa ko buat baru ni?

Anonymous said...

then it comes to the core of the question itself. whats the exact motive of asking such a question?

Fanzi Ruji said...

Ask the people who love to ask that question.

rainBow said...

sebab aku punya link susa mau uod8 sakit jantung aku tengok hahahha
trus aku p dellete
trus aku menyesal hahaha
trus aku buat baru

Anonymous said...

Huhu...I'm oredi taken...LOL
U're so manja to me, how can u suck in talking with girls? Hehe....


Hmmm...maybe u shud kejar ur cita2 1st...hee~

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

dis comment page is sgt kontroversi..urghh cant stand reading ni 2 ekor punya komen..hahahahaha :p

Anonymous said...

FanZ: Errr...juz be urself la. Y do u want to be some1 ur not? Even if u got a gf but u're not being urself, the r/ship will not work anyway, rite? I believe God create some1 spesel for every1, it's juz a matter of time and whether u'll grab/appreciate da opportunity...
(Nah, tgkkkk...sy b'falSAMPAH sdh...LOL)

Mimi: Dun be jealous ba..u're still my no.1..haha LOL

Dict MFG said...

*sigh*

Sorry. My bad. For "not explaining".

Because the whole "P/s" up there isn't an explanation enough.