Saturday, November 21, 2009

Me Against The Internet


My broadband is still dysfunctional and 'll be heading back to my home tomorrow. This means...


NO INTERNET


Oh no! Life's gonna be freaking boring. This is bad for me.


How-is-it-going-to-affect-me list:

01. Without internet, I'll be bored. Boredom kills me.

02. When I'm bored, usually I'll watch TV - for the whole day, for the whole week and it goes on until I notice my freaking big eye-bags. I'll have boobs under my eyes. Oh no!

03. When I'm bored, I'll find something to eat and eat non-stop until I realize my flat tummy isn't flat anymore. No, I don't wanna be pregnant.

04. Internet keeps me occupied. Without it, I'll be damn free. I'll tend to sleep when I'm free. What if I'm free for a month? I guess I'll be sleeping for the whole month and wake up in a coffin.


Okay, maybe I exaggerate a little bit. But you know, I'm a home type of person. I don't usually go out unless I have something to do outside. I spent most of my time surfing the net. How am I going to live throughout the holidays without internet?


My poor blog, I will not be able to update you after tomorrow.

My poor Ghost Trappers, what will happen to you?

My broadband, please come back. I beg you.



See you again after the holidays. I'll miss you guys. Bye for now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck =)

Qarl said...

apalagi,

POTONG laaa

Dict MFG said...

boobs under your eyes XD

NAEM:a wait-er said...

will be waiting...: )

fs said...

yes,
i was laughing like mad
because of 'boobs under your eyes'