Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm Coming Home


Tomorrow I'll be going back to my hometown, Ranau. I've only been here (KK) for 4 days and my family is already calling, asking me to go back to Ranau as soon as possible. 

"What is your business there? If you don't have anything else better to do other than loitering around KK, it's better for you to go back!"

My evil mind starts to think. 

"For God's sake please stop telling me what to do!  I'm 21 years old, not 7 or 15 years old. I'm older than you think. I want to do things that I love which is being away from home and live free."

If only I can say that. I know I can't. My family is always number one. I owe them my life because without them, I'll be dead long time ago. So, what next for me?

Yes, I'll do what they asked me to do - heading back to Ranau.

Hm, need to pack tonight and wake up early tomorrow. Time to go back to civilization. Haha~

2 comments:

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

jgn lupa sapu ruma bersih2 :P

Fanzi Ruji said...

iya ba.. tgh menyapu la sy ni.. =P