Saturday, March 27, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance



PROMO! PROMO! PROMO!

Background knowledge :
I love to watch Happy Slip's videos on Youtube. 

As usual, whenever there is a new video from Happy Slip, I would watch it. And there's this new video of her featuring a guy. Well, in the video, she's talking about a genie (the guy) who is capable of fulfilling any wishes that you wish. [CHECK THE VIDEO OUT] 

Ooh, try saying WISHES THAT YOU WISH continuously. It's kinda good tongue twister, isn't it? 

Anyway, the idea of the video is more like to promote this guy. 






So, I wondered, who is this guy?

So, I clicked on the link and I found out the truth of him.

His name is Victor Kim.

And..


HE'S AN EXTREMELY SUPER BEYOND GODLIKE FRIGGIN AWESOME HELL OF A DANCER!!


Guys and girls, if you are into hip-hop, freestyle, shuffle and break-dance kind of thingy, you should check this guy out. He's awesome. I mean, really really awesome. And he can sing too. He should join So You Think You Can Dance.


Okay, now I'm promoting Victor Kim as well. Go to his Youtube page [CLICK HERE] and watch he dances. AMAAAZING!


I wish I can dance like him. Oh genie in the bottle, turn me into an awesome dancer like Victor Kim.

Haha.

Yours sincerely,
FANZI

No comments: