Friday, March 19, 2010

A New Plan For My Blog

I hate it so much when I fail to update my blog at least once a week. 
I know I'm busy at this very moment but I can always find time to post something even though it's short.

Therefore, I came out with a new plan. I call it the summary-of-the-day plan.
Here's how it works.

I will record my activities for the whole day and I'll blog about it before I sleep every night. I'll do this every single day (hopefully) even though I don't have anything else to blog about. If I don't have anything else to say, I'll just vomit some craps. Haha.


For example:

Title: Summary Of The Day [19 March 2010]

Today:

  • Pai woke me up this morning. I woke up at 9.30 a.m after only 3 hours of sleep which means I hit my bed at 6.30 a.m. I slept at 6.30 a.m because I had to finished my Literature In ESL Classroom assignment. There are 5 journals need to be written and thank God I managed to finish it before my brain blacked out. 


  • Pai and I arrived at the faculty at 11.00 a.m (approximately) and we went straight to the library to print out our assignments. There, we met Faris, our senior from Cohort 4. He told us that if we would like to stay longer in Shah Alam, we should just give ourselves up (in other words: FAIL the subject) on the course. Haha. How supportive! If possible, we would be really really happy to get out from this place as soon as possible. Not to sound rude or anything but it's just that we are missing Sabah so much.


*****



So, basically that's my plan. Do you think I can do it everyday? We'll see. Yes, I don't think I can do it!

Hey. 

Did you watch the last episode of Biggest Loser Asia. The winner is David Gurnani from Indonesia. I'm amazed with his transformation. Just take a look at this before-and-after picture.



Amazing! So, to you big guys out there who wanna slim down, you can, I mean CAN do it. Work hard for it and you shall be happy with the result soon.

This is another guy who managed to slim down and look amazing. His name is Eric Chopin



I envy these two guys. Their body is even greater than mine. I think I need to do some exercises - I don't trust myself when it comes to this exercise thingy. I'm just too lazy for it. [Sigh]



4 comments:

AeMcSketch said...

Haha..Now that's what u call an online journal! hope it turns out well :)

fs said...

but all the guys tu mesti bnyk extra skin kan? haha

Dewi Batrishya said...

The 2nd one looks HAWT!! huahua
The1st one, I'm not so sure...
I think he looked better chubby! ^^ hehe..
P/s:
u don't look fat! LOL

Dict MFG said...

Dewi: no use telling him kak. He's living in his own world with his imaginary fat. (U_U)