Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What I Need

What am I doing here?

I wasn't supposed to be here at this time.

I have an exam tomorrow at 2 o'clock and I HAVEN'T read anything.

I tried to read but I always ended up closing my eyes and stay shut for about 30 minutes on my bed.

This is DANGEROUS!



But I just couldn't give a damn about it.



Okay, I think I need to start giving a damn about it. That lightning kinda hurts. 


..........


I guess I need my brother here. He was the one who pressured me to study all this while and without him I guess my brain just won't start working.

I need force. I need pressure. If not, I'll stay like this forever. 

PRESSURE ME PEOPLE!!






..........

Hmm. Still here. Stagnant. Not moving. 

*blinking*

Guess what? 

I'll just, you know, sleep.








Yours sincerely,
FANZI

4 comments:

Fie Omar said...

study la wey!!!
ndapa... baca point2 penting ja.
sbb last minute suda kan...
jgn confident ja besuk..
jwb smua soalan tu penting!

Qarl said...

fanzi.

g lepak2 dgn dak2 yg terror

suh die membebel kat u

it works

Dewi Batrishya said...

XMo Blaja? Bagus La..
Pasni tanam anggur..
Jual kat Pasar Ranau..
Pastu bagi nyanyi kat kebun teh..
Mesti best KAN???////

Fanzi Ruji said...

business bgs ma Dewey.. hehe..