Saturday, August 1, 2009

Relax and Taking It Easy


[30 July 2009]

Moving to a new place is not really favourable because you have to do many things. First, packing your things. Second, transportation. Third, thinking about the new place - how is it going to be like and the weather and other stuff.

Phew! It's a hard thing to bear. Well, moving to another place may be beneficial for some reasons. First, you get to experience new life. For some people, this is the right time to start life all over again and forget all the bad things that happened before. Second, for people like me who love traveling, moving to another place is such an interesting event. It's always the time to explore the goodness of the new place.

Well, we (my friends and I) moved to Shah Alam last month and right now, we are still adjusting to the new way of life here.

However, that is not my main point here.

Last Thursday, we went to Sunway Lagoon (finally after a few postponed plans). It's a nice place to freak out and yeah I really mean it especially when we entered the Sream Park. My friends especially Rafail really nailed the best vocal performance inside the house of fake ghosts but nonetheless, it was somewhat scary.

Overall, the place is awesome and we had a lot of fun (I guess). Oh ya, one of my friends, Ashley was sick therefore she didn't participate that much during the day. Poor Ash.

For this time being, I don't have much problems in this new place except for the hot weather, haze and the scariest one, swine flu. God, please keep the virus away from me.

Well, here are some of the pics that we took during the day. Thanks to Mimi for the pics.
Anyway, to read more about our group, please go to [LINK] and enjoy. We are a bunch of crazy people. =P


P/S: I'll post more stories next time. I just love short story, I can't help myself from posting them in my blog. PEACE.



With Mr Duck (as what I call it)

Let's rock the park

Nice one

We're clubbing under the rain

Cool

Getting ready to grab the best vocal performance award - and the winner is Rafail

It's boring but it's cool

Pay for your sins

Who's the odd one out?

Yuuuuhuuuuuuu

Phew! What a day.


::THE END::

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

urmm... I'm fat.
=(

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

i like! lets go againn !!