Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What Makes Riley Scared?

For those who are following in my friend list on Facebook, you probably know that we (Pai and I) adopted a cat that we named Riley. 



She is a very active cat. Whenever we took her out from her cage, she would jump and bite and jump and hide and attack and jump etc etc. If you don't believe me, just watch the video.


She's quite adorable, I think. With her perangai like that, I didn't think anything or anyone could scare the crap out of her.


Until one day.


I was wearing this cute hat (deer hat) that I bought during my holiday trip at Genting.


I swear I look cute wearing this hat.


[giggles]































More eye candies for you.


[giggles giggles]










Okay, enough about me.


Back to Riley now.


So when I wore that hat in the house last night, Riley saw me and started hissing like she was possessed or something.


She became aggressive, like, she was trying to defend herself. 


We were puzzled by her sudden change of behaviour.








Finally, we found out that she was actually afraid of the deer hat that I was wearing.








This is the hat. What is so scary about it?




























Who's the coward now?


[laugh]






















Riley, you're adorable no matter what. You have to stop being naughty now. Because you have just revealed your weakness.


[laugh hysterically] 



No comments: